By Leaders, for Leaders - January Conference
This event will take place between 9:30am and 12:30pm on 28/01/2020.
It is with great delight that we welcome Sir David Carter as our keynote speaker. Sir David has been at the forefront of education for a great number of years, holding positions including the National Schools Commissioner, Regional Schools Commissioner for the South West, CEO of the Cabot Learning Federation, and Headteacher. Sir David now trains and supports leaders within Ambition School Leadership - what he doesn’t know isn’t worth knowing! We are certain that he will bring great wisdom and inspiration to our conference.
Alongside Sir David stands the usual array of fantastic speakers, many of whom are practicing educational leaders. We are so looking forward to hearing from them on a range of critical topics all aimed at improving the lives of the young people in our schools.
We promise a collaborative and energising morning and the full agenda and booking links can be found below:
- Keynote: Sir David Carter
- Changing the conversation: Dr Gaby Case, Assistant Headteacher, Yateley School
- No more marking: Daisy Christodoulou, Director of Education, No More Marking
- Coaching teachers: Natalie Wilcox, Deputy Headteacher, Yate Academy
- Metacognition: Frances Ashton, Assistant Headteacher, Didcot Girls’ School
- Reading 2.0: Josie Mingay, School Improvement Lead, Greenshaw Learning Trust;
- Creating inevitable success (Ofsted experiences and more): Will Smith, CEO, Greenshaw Learning Trust
- The new school set up (+ curriculum): Chris Wolf, Headteacher, Pinner High School
As always, a selection of ‘Dive Deeper’ days will also be available following the presentations. In the meantime, do not miss out on the upcoming sessions at schools around the country.